Crypto Passive Income | Make $10,000 a Month Staking with DeFi

» Twitter: https://twitter.com/ymhnft

Reach me!
» Twitter: https://twitter.com/SheldonEvans
» Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sheldonevansx

#cryptocurrency #ethereum #bitcoin #eth #btc

Disclaimer:
The content covered on this channel is NOT to be considered as investment advice.
I’m NOT a financial adviser. These are only my own speculative opinions, ideas and theories/hypotheses on the market.
The technical analysis on this channel is completely speculative and does NOT guarantee any specific result or profit.
The technical analysis on this channel has NO proven rate of accuracy and past performance is NOT indicative of future results.
Do NOT trade or invest based upon the analysis presented on this channel. Always do your own research and due diligence before investing or trading. I’ll never tell you what to do with your capital, trades or investments. I’ll also never recommend for you to buy, sell, long or short any asset, commodity, security, derivative or cryptocurrency related instrument as it’s extremely HIGH RISK! You should always consult with a professional/licensed financial adviser before trading or investing in any cryptocurrency related product.

Comments

Sheldon Evans says:

🚨 Let's get this video to 5555 likes today!
► Join the Discord here: https://discord.gg/ymhnft
Be Careful! People are pretending to be me in the comments, my comments will always have a checkmark next to my name!!

Xīnyí Chu Hua says:

Trying to make sense of cryptocurrencies can be a bit overwhelming for investors. < It's a nascent but promising asset class built on technology that has the potential to disrupt a wide range of industries. For investors, what's probably most attractive is the possibility of life-changing returns. Don't worry, you're not late to the crypto party. We're likely still in the very early innings, leaving you with lots of time to put money to work and learn about this burgeoning market. If you're new to crypto then my advise is that you trade with the guidance of an expert. I have learned from alot of Youtubrs especially my mentor Thomas Chaung, who taught me how to make trade and increase my portfolio to 19 btc lately.

Mark Muther says:

Degen Box. Thanks, great as always, most people just don't want to believe 20% with anchor are possible no matter how hard you try to explain to them.. Addicted to get screwed 🙂

Jessica Allen says:

< I totally agree with what you are saying….The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 2.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 11.6 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Darren Scott

Tony Minihane says:

is ANKR lending available in UK?

Damjan says:

With watching these videos i will jump out of degen box.

Tao Alejandro says:

Degen box!😁

SHAZ SARDAR says:

Great Video, thankyou

Night Sky Is A Time Machine says:

DJing Box, my dude!! The box is the greatest DJ of all time!!!

All Things Crypto says:

Love the videos Sheldon! DeFi has given me so many great opportunities I have been following you for almost a year now and have learned a lot! Even made my own YouTube channel to try to help others and keep myself engaged with the community to learn more! Cheers man.

Adrian A says:

Degen box bro .
Im following Crypto for many years now but I feel like with Defi Im always 2 steps behind. … Good info, thats simplified and short and even so its a lot .