7 Passive Income Ideas – How I Make $7,000 Per Week

In this video I will talk about 7 different passive income ideas that I am using to earn money.

I currently earn money from 5 of these passive income streams and I am working on adding the 2 others soon.

On my journey to financial independence, I have switched from earning money actively to only using passive income sources.

And this has been a game changer for me – I will explain how easy or difficult each of these passive income ideas is, how long it will take to make money and how much money you can make with passive income.

TIMESTAMPS
00:00 Introduction
02:19 Investing in the stock market
06:11 Start a YouTube channel
10:47 Build content websites
13:04 Stock photos, music and video
15:11 Sell digital products
17:11 Build a community
18:59 Selling a course

💵 GREAT INVESTING APPS I USE

GET A FREE SHARE WORTH UP TO $150 WITH STAKE (UK, Australia, NZ)
You will get a free share if you sign up using this link and deposit a minimum of £50.

GET A FREE SHARE WORTH UP TO £200 WITH FREETRADE (UK ONLY)
You need to sign up and make any deposit to get the free share.

67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.

👍 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

DISCLAIMER: Some of these links may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service using one of these links, I will receive a small commission from the seller. There will be no additional charge for you.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor and this is not a financial advice channel. All information is provided strictly for educational purposes. It does not take into account anybody’s specific circumstances or situation. If you are making investment or other financial management decisions and require advice, please consult a suitably qualified licensed professional.

Comments

Acesiz Official says:

🏆🏆🏆

hodl says:

If you do a course ill prob do it esp if its about stocks.

A compliment re production! – ive not seen this anywhere else and is vip to me:

when u talk to the camera for 5ish minutes, there are no cuts or edits.

Everyone else has those thousands of micro edits between each and every sentence which makes it so very jerky and hard to follow their speech.

So please maintain your method of delivery.

mturzo says:

Dude your killing it. Well done amazing results. 😲 👍🏼

Amber 107 says:

What is your opinion on Terry Smith fund?

Lee Hall says:

Trading 212 have Liquidated my 100 shares of sprt now gree , Without my consent and now I am at a loss of over £1000 ,Can’t get through to trading 212 could you shed some light please many thanks 🙏

Financial Madness says:

Big fan of your work and content. The growth on your YouTube is very impressive, but also very well deserved! One suggestion from me, is that it would be cool (not sure if your up for it), to make a video where you talk more about your background. It was quite interesting to hear your job history and your journey to entrepreneurship, I would love to learn more!

Sam Stocks says:

As someone far far behind you in terms of income, and only just entering the world of finance, it's inspiring to see this, thank you Sasha!

iQinvesting says:

Nice insight, and great video! Super important to get a few streams of passive income rolling!

Sergiuuu says:

very informative thanks <3

Beau says:

LMAO

EVERY finance Youtuber does this video!

"HOW I MAKE PASSIVE INCOME USING 600 DIFFERENT METHODS"

During video: 99.99% of my passive income comes from the Youtube videos that takes me half a week to create.

Hakeem Jackson, CA - Investing says:

Your growth on this channel has been incredible, and the hard work you put in shows through the frequency in which you can get high quality videos out there!👏🏾

B Bb says: