How To Make $500 A Day: Passive Income On YouTube In 2020

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


There’s a new way to make passive income on YouTube in 2020…

Viewer Applause is coming to YouTube in 2020 and it’s a new tool that you can use to get ever closer to making $500 a day online. The best thing about viewer applause is that it will generate a completely passive income for you! You will just have to make a video once, sit back, and watch the money roll in again and again as your video gets more and more views.

Viewer applause is only available to a small number of channels at this point but will be slowly rolled out to all YouTube creators over time. The applaud button will appear under EVERY one of your videos and will allow your viewers to send you money directly. YouTube will keep 30% of viewer applause donations and you will keep the remaining 70%.

This new feature from YouTube is an incredible opportunity for you to create a new source of passive income on YouTube this year. Make sure you don’t miss out on it.

To make the $500 per day target I mention in the title to this video, you will need to combine a number of available money-making opportunities together. I love finding and sharing all of these opportunities with you and you can find out how to use all of them in my YouTube training…

Learn the step-by-step process to create a money-making YouTube channel that can generate money from Day 1 and allows you to go full-time on YouTube with just a small following. 30% OFF WITH CODE 20YOUTUBEOFF (Limited Time Only)

A D D M E O N:

► ONE-ON-ONE YouTube consulting with me:

► My YouTube camera, recording equipment and EVERYTHING on my desk:



Start Starting Up says:



Share everything says:

Thanks for updating us please upload new videos in time your fan's are dying of boredom

SelenaQwQ says:

I love your videos!! And they’re really easy for me to understand how me and my friends can become a successful youtuber! (We have another account we’re all gonna use) You’re very helpful!! Tysm for making your helpful videos!

Miamajah says:

I don't know if I'm a fan of the Applaud button or not, but it's definitely interesting and something I might try out once it becomes available 🙂

Peter Kate says:

My kids are filled with joy after they have seen this wonderful hack of 7k in my cash app account big thanks to hacker Bryan you’re the best in all text him +1(623) 252-1825

Williams Paulina says:

Don’t know how to thank you but God bless you hacker Bryan for a great legit transfer of 6,800$ you made to my cash app thanks once again man I got my bills sorted text him guys +1(623) 252-1825

Pierre Plays YT says:

My channel isn't monetised yet because I deleted all my old streams to have a fresh start and while I would love to have YouTube as a full time income one day (anyone who says they do it only for fun is lying) I would feel super uncomfortable telling people to click the applause button. I would rather just be successful enough to live off as revenue and sponsor deals

XimerTracks - Sub To Me says:

Very cool. more content please. let's be friends x3

Dwight Perry says:

Really awesome new feature man. YouTube Money Making Academy is awesome too, got the affiliate link last night to put on a website I'm creating. Great video 🙏🏿

Trap Town xyz says:

Awesome video,Keep it up! Would you like to be YouTube friends? :]

Write a comment


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.