The 5 BEST High Income Skills to Make Passive Income (2020)

Today I share my 5 high income skills that will help you make passive income in 2020. These high income skills have helped me make my passive income ideas into a reality and now I make over $25K in passive income.

🎬 My ENTIRE Camera and Recording Equipment: https://www.amazon.com/shop/marktilbury?listId=39Z7HXHQKPJPG
🎧 Get 2 FREE Audible Audiobooks When You Sign Up Here: https://amzn.to/3fA6rEM

➥Follow my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realmarktilbury
➥My FREE Private Discord: https://discord.gg/hXjW6pY

I like to imagine the skills as a ladder and the more of these skills you master the higher you can climb towards that passive income. You may think you can take a massive jump to get there and you don’t need a ladder but if you take this approach you are likely to fall and get smashed before you have even got going.

#1 High Income Skill: Leadership. So by being a strong leader I was able to direct other people’s skills and talents into my business. This freed up a lot of my time and created lots of passive income for me. I could take some time off when I wished and not be worried about the business losing money. I could use that extra time to think about starting a few new side hustles.

#2 High Income Skill: Time Management. Quite often this time may be traveling too far for work or simply laying on the sofa watching TV being bored. I don’t know if you have checked out the documentary on netflix called ‘the social dilemma’ but I found it fascinating how social media is stealing our time from us. This just makes time management more important than ever. Freeing up your time can help you start building passive income streams that will pay you while you sleep!

#3 High Income Skill: Negotiation. One of the first times I realised the power of negotiation was when I was called up by a Hollywood film crew who were working on the movie Black hawk down. From that one deal I earnt enough to buy a rental unit which then went on to generate me lots of passive income. Instead of charging based on my time I charged based on the value I would bring to them. I had the power to save them lots of money so therefore I could ask for much more than I first thought.

It’s very hard to make enough extra money to invest if you are only charging based on your time. That’s why learning how to negotiate based on value is really important.

#4 High Income Skill: Selling. Having the skill of selling is all about being able to make something stand out from the competition. Maybe that means selling yourself in a job interview and getting a high paid job or selling your products. The truth is that those who have the ability to sell are much more likely to make much more passive income as they understand how to make something irresistible.

#5 High Income Skill: Networking. I get deals come across my desk everyday due to my big online and offline network. A couple of years ago I was given the opportunity to buy an entire business and all of their products. Just by selling these products online I was able to make over 300k in pure passive income.

CONTACT:
For business inquires only, please use this email: mark@marktilburycoaching.com

*Links above include affiliate commission or referrals.

Comments

Dylan DiPalma says:

You’re really helping me mark. I’ve been contemplating flipping cars for sometime now. Very scared of something, I’m not sure. But I work in the automotive business and can fix cars cheap and sell them.

I’m going to take the plunge and dive in right now. Thankyou

Santiago Kiwi says:

I guess introverts will never be successful

Santiago Kiwi says:

I hope you know that the advertisement on your video is a "Zero risk, zero money, zero knowledge to make $20,000 in 20 days" 😂

Glory Paul says:

After a successful investment you have nothing to
Worry about, whether the rise and fall of economy or anything won't affect you, make your future brighter, by making good investment.

The Aurora says:

Who else saw a money making advert before the video and watched that first😂

John Deasy says:

could you recommend 5 books that would help learn those different skills

Maria Andersen - Millionaire in 7 years says:

Nice ideas 👍🏻💸 Happy to be friends!

Moha Zeriouhi says:

Why you are not my Dad? Definitely, you are my Dad on Internet. Your videos, are amazing. A person who teaches you how to be millionaire but only talks about increase your valuable person in all life, just don't let him leave. That's not casual the word Network and Net worth is very similar, THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE, CONTENT THANK FOR SHARING THAT CONTENT, THANK FOR HELP MANY LIVES. 😍

ThatRandomGuyWithNoName says:

Out of curiosity how much did they pay you for giving then helicopters?

Ryan MacNeil says:

I love your videos Mark. No B.S.. Backed by experience. You are the guru that people should be looking towards. Keep it up!

Henrry Melo says:

6”4 mans gets the girls

JUSTAP says:

MR.MARK YOU UPLOADED A VIDEO…..
TIME TO ENJOY…..
🥳

Nate Bakker says:

If I want to invest in the stock market but I don’t know how should I start paper trading first?

Jakub Pirhala 2 says:

Hi, first of all I agree with everything you say except I think you are wrong on trading forex, like you said from 100 to 1 milion, because of making 20% a week, and it seems I do it very well than without risking much I made 23.3% in this week from 300 to 378.76 this is day 8 but it's on demo account. What do you think about this, I am 14 and I spend 1.5 year of learning forex trading. If you think it isn't possible to make 1 milion, do you think it's good skill?
Thank in advance. I would love to hear what you think about this.

MaKiwi says:

I love the idea of creating a lot of passive income streams yet I feel overwhelmed with information and don't really know where or what to start?!?

Famo8610 says:

Do you have any books/videos recommendations to learn this skills?