7 Passive Income Ideas that Make $1,000 a Month (Make Money Online 2020)

Unlock 7 passive income ideas that make $1,000 a month. This is how you can make money online in 2020. If there’s one thing you should know about me is that, I don’t teach theory. Every
single income stream that you will discover has been tried, tested and made us millions of dollars. In this video, I will walk you through each of the 7 passive income ideas from start to finish. Whether you’re a complete beginner, broke or just starting out on your entrepreneurial journey… this is for you. Subscribe now: https://pengjoon.com/subscribenow

15 years ago, I’m sure I would’ve thought that $1,000 a month… is unattainable. But through my entrepreneurial journey, I’ve seen again and again that possibilities are endless. I will be showing you 7 passive income ideas from affiliate marketing to YouTube ads, membership programs and more. Are you ready to level up? Watch this video now to discover which method suits you best to make that $1,000 a month.

P.S.: I will be giving away $100 to a random winner. Just subscribe, like and comment your biggest takeaway from this video.

CHECK OUT THESE RELATED VIDEOS:

10 Best Affiliate Programs to Make Recurring Passive Income in 2020

7 Passive Income Ideas to Work on While Quarantined (That Earn $1,000+ Per Month)

3 Ways to Self Publish a Book That Does Over $1,000,000

Want to learn more from Peng Joon? Follow these steps..

1. SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL:

2. FOLLOW PENG JOON:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pengjoon/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pengjoon/

3. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT:
Tell me in the comments if you liked this video and what other kinds of videos you would like to see.

#PengJoon
#PassiveIncome

Comments

Yassin Soltani says:

Thanks Peng Joon for your sharing! I everytime i watch your content i feel like i'm getting closer to achieve my goals thaank you so much !

Mukesh Chaudhary says:

biggest giveaway is affiliate marketing

مصطفى داود عبدالله says:

Why i don't have arabic language?

creativactive i says:

Peng always upload gold. Every single video contains something that i can't find on otherchanel

ASWIN BABU says:

Useful content

Abhisek Pattnaik says:

What do you think of vblogs? Vlogs can go hand in hand with books. 😉

Chinedu Afoama says:

My biggest takeaway is on affiliate marketing (recurring).
Best concept so far. Frees up time for other means of income

JJ says:

#5 which is creating my own online course resonates with me the most. First of all, the barrier to entry is really low, because all we really need to get started is a camera phone and any specific niche we have become good at through our life experiences. It is extremely motivating as well because you are helping others solve a problem you once faced, and chances are your knowledge will be relevant in solving the buyer's pain points. Hence, you will feel fulfilled through helping other's solve their problems effectively and earn income as well. Thanks Peng Joon for all the awesome contents coming. Really enjoy it! 🙂

Jon D Hawkins says:

Biggest Takeaway>>Passive Income requires more work on the front end.

Jorah Soojay says:

Hi this was the best video that actually helps me.

daryll knook says:

Recurring affiliate marketing and memberships are the ones that resonate the most with me. Do you have a course where I can learn this on a deeper level from you?

Rhodel Castillo says:

Thanks for this. Hope you can do a video in the future on how to start if a person has no money to spend. Great ideas always..

GeneLam productions says:

Peng Joon…… I'm praying in dear god #I DONT BELEIVE IN GOD BUT STILL…… I hope you see this comment. I just finished my Business Degree in INTI Subang Jaya and the realization from undergartuate to unemployed is real in Malaysia….. The reason why I'm writing this to you is because I am interested with the nature of the work you do and I would like to work for you. I hope there is a job opening at Smobble. I look forward in getting in touch with you. I'd leave my contact details here but, that's against Data Privacy Policy Act for me to put in down here publically. Cheers for now, hope to hear form you soon.

Sanyam Mehta says:

Thanx Peng Joon Sir amazing content I will really work upon learning these skills

Life racer says:

Is there anyone know how membership sites pay you

Tang Zhi Xuan says:

Thanks Peng Joon for your sharing! I feel that affiliate marketing is suitable for me!

Tate Langley says:

Woow woow 😍💋 💝💖❤️

Taj haroon says:

I am from Sudan l want to be like u and helps my people in my country because the river Nile destroyed ther homs

Mobile Millionaire says:

Thanks for the video, passive income is the best 💰😎

Empty Life says:

If you do not read this, you will lose. PI NETWORK is a coin that can generate a good income without investing even a single rupee.
No one who works online should go unread, no matter what the doubt, just join after everything is clear. Free mining will be active every 24 hours. Just open it and activate it, then you can close the app.

Not a single rupee investment
No need to refer anyone
NO WORK

Now a coin rate is Rs. 6 coins kittum for free every day
6×30 = Rs
2021: one coin = 2 dollars (Rs. 150 per day)
900 Rs
2022: one coin may be: 1000 rupees
2025: one coin may be: 100000

BITCOIN: –
When released in 2009: 20 paise
2012: Rs
2015: 15000
2020: 8 lakhs (14 lakhs before Corona)

invitation code: Ajnohammad357

Bayley the Bichon Frise says:

Thank you for the 7 tips but the struggle during the start of the journey to attain the passive income is real 👍😅❤

malik shakir says:

You will next passives icon for world 🌎

Pham Eule says:

good evening here from Philippines welcome back to the track again papa peng Joon

Shelly Hopkins says:

Thanks Peng I live your videos!